- self-employed since 1997 as Lawyer
- 2002 – 03/2012 Partner at Diep, Rösch & Collegen Law Firm
- since 04/2012 Owner Diep Lawyers
- since 2000 Course Instructor for the leading seminar providers in various areas of law such as employment, contract, distribution and IT-Law
- since 2004 Author for Juris Publishing (Comment of civil law on the law of Contracts for work labor and services, the laws of ownership and proprietry rights)
Godehard Diep is lawyer and specialist solicitor for IT-Law and partner of DIEP Lawyers law firm in munich. Since many years he advises and pleads companies successfully in their questions of information and telecommunication technology. Besides IT-transactions (design, implementation, migration, outsourcing) steady consulting, contract design and pleading for clients and providers in the IT-sector are his key activities. This includes legal representation or accompaniment for alternative dispute resolutions.